Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Work?

Tomorrow's the last day working at Dad's place. I'm being paid for working from 9am to 6pm, but..I think out of the 9 hours, I work for only 3 hours :| First day was cool, cause bus>train>bus to Dad's office myself, I woke up at 6.20am. Earlier than me going to school, and I went to eat breakfast alone, and I wondered how I spent $10 on breakfast when I'm eating alone. Weird.. But yah, went home with Dad. All I did in the office was..typing some stuffs, filing and sorting out inovices or whatever, I also don't know what they are. Just know that they're important stuffs.

2nd day onwards, and its already gonna be the last day tomorrow, I did the same stuffs for 3 days. Probably only slight difference, its boring me to death! I guess I'm not suited for this kinda..sit in the office do all these work. Just not me. Even one of my Dad's staff said that I shouldn't go into the sit in the office do all this paperwork job. Its damn boring! All you do is the same thing everyday, won't you get bored & tired of it? I think getting out of the office, moving around is much better! So since Day 2 onwards, get free ride to office, free breakfast, free lunch. kekeke. And we're travelling far far away from the office to eat :D So..our lunch like..2 hour plus. LOL.

I'm gonna get my $200 tomorrow! But yeah I'm not using the $ for shopping and all those stuffs. Using it for 5 puppies injections cause I don't wanna give away a single one. Just can't bear to see Ginny's kids being taken away. That's sad ): So..I'M GONNA PAY IT! :D